Context and Challenges:
- Will lead the development and delivery of features of our applications and systems.
- Support with operating system and software development.
- Create and lead a team to implement Automation and DevOps across all Sodexo products.
- Support and develop team technology capabilities for all platforms.
- Develop technology roadmap for system scenario together with IT directors and business units.
- Responsible for the conception and architecture of systems components. In charge of transforming ideas into cloud components. Develop the CI/CD strategy, identify automation tools and interactions, have a clear vision of production and development needs.
- Must be open-minded, in interconnection with global and country Project architect, cloud suppliers, cloud management service suppliers and project leaders.
- Define strategy and best practices for Cloud environments.
- Define strategy, best practices and tools for CI/CD chain, based on standard and development tools.
- Ensure compliance with group security policies and group IT norms.
- Find the most accurate cloud component for projects depending on business, technical, development and financial constraints.
- Ensure standardization project design.
- Technological choices reviews and approval to align with global guidelines.
- Ensure full migration of legacy infrastructure to cloud.
- Capable to evaluate technological choices in Cloud environments, preferably Azure and potentially implement them.
- Implementation of CI/CD tools and automation processes around application and infrastructure build, code release and test.
- Tools to implement Infrastructure as a Code.
- Ability to manage Infrastructure area and development area.
- IT Operations skills including ITIL processes, ITSM and monitoring tools.
- Good knowledge of AZURE and AWS solutions.
- Realize his own technical watch (scope).
- DevOps team management experience.
- Experience in cloud services management and in managing dev teams.
- Business insight: Applies knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organisation's goals.
- Drives results: Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances.
- Optimises work process: Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Nimble Learning: Learns through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Resourcefulness Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
- Cultivates innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organisation to be successful.
- Persuades: Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
WE SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE!
We believe that talent overcomes age, gender identity, ethnicities, political or religious orientations, overcomes barriers of expression, education levels and physical limits. Our commitment is to the merit of those who seek to be a better version of themselves every day! For this reason, we seek to ensure that our recruitment and selection process is inclusive and respects the individuality of each person, creating a healthy and happy experience for those who come across us. Find out more about our commitment at www.wellowgroup.com!