- Define systems cybersecurity architecture & design principles, including proposing technical solutions for implementation in line with cybersecurity design directives
- Define and maintain cybersecurity architectures with the identification of the systems zones, security level targets, and cybersecurity functions
- Integrate and/or test cybersecurity requirements at the hardware, software and systems levels
- Perform cybersecurity risk assessments against relevant security standards for the Rail industry (e.g. IEC 62443, TS 50701, BSI IT Grundschutz)
- Perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Create and maintain technical documentation and reports
- Relevant cybersecurity experience, ideally in the Rail Industry or a similar OT environment
- Experience identifying system security requirements, performing threat modelling, security architecture reviews, system security testing and vulnerability assessments against systems, software and devices
- Experienced in IT/OT engineering methodologies and life-cycle processes
- Knowledge in IEC 62443, TS 50701, BSI IT Grundschutz best practices, or in related Security norms
- Good documentation and communication skills both Portuguese and English
- Experienced in conflict resolution, within the internal team and with customers
- Availability to travel
WE SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE!
We believe that talent overcomes age, gender identity, ethnicities, political or religious orientations, overcomes barriers of expression, education levels and physical limits. Our commitment is to the merit of those who seek to be a better version of themselves every day! For this reason, we seek to ensure that our recruitment and selection process is inclusive and respects the individuality of each person, creating a healthy and happy experience for those who come across us. Find out more about our commitment at www.wellowgroup.com!